The Jain Foundation actively seeks to identify and fund the development of research tools and resources that are needed to advance research in the dysferlin field. Below are lists of constructs, mouse models, cell lines, and antibodies available for research. Please note that there may be other resources the Jain Foundation is aware of that aren't listed here. If there is a dysferlin reagent you need we would encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com to see if it is something we could help you obtain.
- Dysferlin cDNA Clones
- Tagged Dysferlin Plasmids
- Codon Optimized Dysferlin
- Mouse models of dysferlin deficiency
- Cell lines for dysferlin research
- Anti-DYSF antibodies
- Human dysferlin missense mutations and deletion constructs
- Dysferlin-null zebrafish and other zebrafish knock outs
- Human Dysferlin protein - Human dysferlin protein purified by affinity chromatography from insect cells in lab of Dr. Kevin Sonnemann.
- Human Samples - available by request from the MRC Biobank for Rare and Neuromuscular Disease at Newcastle. Correlation with clinical measures from the same time period is also available.